Pork Teriyaki Recipe
I came up with this recipe when I had leftover cooked pork that I wanted to use up. The whole family enjoys this entree. It's easy even if you don't have leftover meat, because the pork cooks so quickly. Or you can use chicken instead.—Denise Loewenthal, Hinckley, Ohio
- 1 envelope teriyaki sauce mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce mix and water until dissolved; set aside. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil until juices run clear. Add teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC