Pork Teriyaki Recipe
- 1 envelope teriyaki sauce mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce mix and water until dissolved; set aside. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil until juices run clear. Add teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pork Teriyaki
"The store didn't have any envelopes of teriyaki sauce mix so I bought a bottle of the sauce and it worked great. I also added some zucchini with the pork before I put the teriyaki sauce in. I then served it over the rice. Everyone loved it. I will be making this again."
"I make this a lot. Because I've never had an envelope of teriyaki sauce on hand, I use sweet & sour (either bottled or the sauce from the sweet & sour ribs in Tast of Home)."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.