Pork Teriyaki Recipe
- 1 envelope teriyaki sauce mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce mix and water until dissolved; set aside. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil until juices run clear. Add teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Teriyaki
Sort By :
The store didn't have any envelopes of teriyaki sauce mix so I bought a bottle of the sauce and it worked great. I also added some zucchini with the pork before I put the teriyaki sauce in. I then served it over the rice. Everyone loved it. I will be making this again.
I make this a lot. Because I've never had an envelope of teriyaki sauce on hand, I use sweet & sour (either bottled or the sauce from the sweet & sour ribs in Tast of Home).
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >