Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes
My mother found this delicious recipe many years ago, when I was a teenager. Now I make it for my husband, Bob, who adores it.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place
- half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add
- pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to
- coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and
- potatoes in a greased 2-qt. broiler-safe baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil
- 5 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a
- thermometer inserted in pork reads 160°. Let stand 5 minutes
- before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.