Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes Recipe
My mother found this delicious recipe many years ago, when I was a teenager. Now I make it for my husband, Bob, who adores it.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425°. Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and potatoes in a greased 2-qt. broiler-safe baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil 5 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a thermometer inserted in pork reads 160°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC