My mother found this delicious recipe many years ago, when I was a teenager. Now I make it for my husband, Bob, who adores it.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and potatoes in a greased 2-qt. broiler-safe baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil 5 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a thermometer inserted in pork reads 160°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p182
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review