- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and potatoes in a greased 2-qt. broiler-safe baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil 5 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a thermometer inserted in pork reads 160°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes(7)
Sort By :
Super easy! Husband pleaser! Good flavors and potatoes crisp up nicely.
my husband really enjoyed this
My family of 10 enjoys this recipe a lot (of course we adjust the amounts accordingly).
I usually prepare the marinade and put a pork loin roast in a freezer bag with the marinade and freeze it until needed. It marinades while it is defrosting then all I have to do is bake it.
We use the leftovers for either Italian Pork Hoagies or Chili Verde - Yum!
I believe this meal is PERFECT for any size family and very tasty!
i tryed this recipe and it was a hit i just added some stuff
just a little ) but it still came out very good
I quadrupled this recipe for my family, using a 2.5 lb. tenderloin roast. It was delicious! Had to adjust cooking time to 45 minutes.