- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-60 minutes or until meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Transfer to a warm serving platter. Let
- stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine the tofu, roasted red peppers, parsley and cheese
- in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan; heat through (do not boil). Serve with
- tenderloin. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (6 ounces cooked stuffed pork tenderloin with 1/3 cup sauce) equals 276 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.