Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 6 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Press each tenderloin slice to 1-in. thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides of each slice with cayenne pepper. Heat butter in large heavy skillet over a medium-high heat. Add tenderloin slices; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small saucepan; simmer over low heat about 3 minutes., stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- 3. Place cooked tenderloin slices on warm serving plate; spoon on sauce and top each tenderloin with kiwi slice. Serve with remaining kiwi slices and fresh raspberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 287 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.