Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme Recipe
For a sweet main dish, try this fruity pork tenderloin. The delicious flavor will delight your guests and family.Bernice V. Janowski, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 6 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Press each tenderloin slice to 1-in. thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides of each slice with cayenne pepper. Heat butter in large heavy skillet over a medium-high heat. Add tenderloin slices; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small saucepan; simmer over low heat about 3 minutes., stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- Place cooked tenderloin slices on warm serving plate; spoon on sauce and top each tenderloin with kiwi slice. Serve with remaining kiwi slices and fresh raspberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme in Country Woman January/February 1990, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >