Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce
Try this tempting pork tenderloin with its peppery, slightly sweet raspberry tang for a fast, full-flavored entree your whole family will love. —Lisa Varner,
Charleston, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with pepper blend.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium
- heat, cook pork in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or
- until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to
- loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 256 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.