- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce
"I made this when my mother in law came to visit and she couldn't stop raving about how wonderful it was! My husband went back for 3rd too!"
"Super easy, super delicious and super quick!!!"
"Excellent! We used boneless pork chops and pounded them down.....made them with TOH's Cheese Potato Puff....the sauce is wonderful with the pork and the potatoes!!"
"Pork chops or tenderloin either way, they are delicious."