- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce
Sort By :
Super easy, super delicious and super quick!!!
Excellent! We used boneless pork chops and pounded them down.....made them with TOH's Cheese Potato Puff....the sauce is wonderful with the pork and the potatoes!!
Pork chops or tenderloin either way, they are delicious.
Delicious and easy to fix.
This recipe is quick and delicious. I used thin-sliced boneless chops; returned them to the pan directly into the sauce. Restaurant quality!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >