Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Combine the brown sugar, mustard and ginger; spread over pork. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine salsa ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/3 pound) equals 161 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.