Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Combine the brown sugar, mustard and ginger; spread over pork. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- In a large bowl, combine salsa ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa(2)
Sort By :
I love pork tenderloin and this recipe was a good one. Since we don't care for scallions, I. Used a little more than half a red onion diced finely for the salsa instead. Turned out great!
This has become a family favorite! The porkloin is tender and moist, and very flavorful. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less cayenne pepper.
The star of this show is the pineapple salsa. I make a double batch of the salsa and it's gone before dinner is over. Delicious!!!