Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard Recipe
- 1/2 medium peach, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- Place the peach, mustard and honey in a blender; cover and process until blended. Set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add the pork and shake to coat.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with peach sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard
Sort By :
This was outstanding! The pork was delicious and the sauce complimented it well. However, I was disappointed that the peach flavor didn't shine through more in the sauce. Next time I'll cut the mustard just a bit in hopes that the peach flavor will become more prominent.
This is an amazing recipe...my husband didn't like the peach mustard on it, but loved the pork. The rest of the family LOVED the entire dish!
This is such a nice recipe..
I would definitely make this recipe again. No doubt. One of the best Tenderloin recipe I've ever tasted in my entire life. I definitely love pork and it's tender and juicy meat. There are many pork recipes out there that will surely leave your mouth asking for more. Recipes such as the one I saw at Gourmandia. Great sites. Thumbs up! :)
I tripled the dry ingredients and used it as a rub on (5) boneless pork chops. It had a kick to it, but the peach sauce really balanced it out - my husband and I loved it!