Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard Recipe
- 1/2 medium peach, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1. Place the peach, mustard and honey in a blender; cover and process until blended. Set aside.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add the pork and shake to coat.
- 3. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with peach sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
5-1/2 oz. cooked pork with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 281 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 1,611 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.