Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh mint or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place pork on a greased rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine flour, milk and mint in a small saucepan until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in mustard and broth; remove from the heat. Whisk in sour cream and pepper. Serve with the pork. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 238 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.