Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
This is a dressy way to serve pork tenderloin. It has a subtle mint flavor.Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
2-3 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh mint or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°-170°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, milk and mint in a small saucepan until
- blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Stir in mustard and broth; remove from the heat. Whisk in
- sour cream and pepper. Serve with the pork. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 238 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.