Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh mint or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place pork on a greased rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine flour, milk and mint in a small saucepan until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in mustard and broth; remove from the heat. Whisk in sour cream and pepper. Serve with the pork. Yield: 2-3 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 238 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
"I did not care for this recipe at all."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.