Colorful mango relish is a refreshing counterpoint to the “heat” in the meat rub I use to pep up a number of pork dishes. These roasted tenderloins are sure to turn out nice and juicy. —Gloria Bradley, Naperville, Illinois
Featured In: Our Favorite Healthy Weeknight Dinners
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- MANGO RELISH:
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon for relish; rub remaining spice mixture over tenderloins. Place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeno. Combine lime juice and reserved spice mixture; add to mango mixture and toss to coat. Slice pork; serve with relish. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Mango Relish in Country Woman July/August 2006, p43
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Mango Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review