- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- MANGO RELISH:
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon for relish; rub remaining spice mixture over tenderloins. Place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeno. Combine lime juice and reserved spice mixture; add to mango mixture and toss to coat. Slice pork; serve with relish. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Mango Relish in Country Woman July/August 2006, p43
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Mango Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review