Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the steak seasoning, rosemary and thyme; rub over meat. Using the point of a sharp knife, make eight slits in the tenderloin. Insert garlic into slits. Place meat on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients; chill until serving. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce(7)
Sort By :
I made this as an appetizer for a cocktail party I hosted. I used the small little dinner rolls and set up as "sliders". They were gone in a blink of an eye. The sauce makes this dish. The pork has an excellent taste and everyone wanted the recipe. Thanks for a great reccipe.
This sauce is terrific with the pork tenderloin. We used the leftover sauce as a spread for pork sandwiches the next day. The lemon zest is a must for this recipe.
This was delicious! I did not make the Horseradish Sauce as my husband is not a fan of horseradish. I seasoned the pork and cooked it in a croc-pot. Very tender and flavorful. But I can see where the horseradish sauce would have given it an extra kick if you are a fan of that.
I've made this twice and both times my husband loved it. Even the granddaughter admitted it was good.
Easy & excellent
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >