This tenderloin was such a hit at our Easter dinner, I continued to serve it all summer for family and guests. I love recipes like this that are simple and different in taste. The basting sauce would be delicious with other grilled meats.
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
- Grill pork tenderloins, covered, over medium heat for 13-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with herb sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce in Country Woman July/August 2003, p33
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review