Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
- Grill pork tenderloins, covered, over medium heat for 13-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with herb sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce
Sort By :
"We love the flavor of this pork tenderloin at my house. Very easy to fix and then all that's left is to grill some vegetables right along with it!"
"I have made this dish several times because it is easy and the flavor of the meat and seasonings is delicious. My husband insists that pork tenderloin be grilled and this is his favorite recipe. We make it throughout the year. I use the leftovers in Cuban sandwiches or fried rice."