This tenderloin was such a hit at our Easter dinner, I continued to serve it all summer for family and guests. I love recipes like this that are simple and different in taste. The basting sauce would be delicious with other grilled meats.
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
- Grill pork tenderloins, covered, over medium heat for 13-20 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with herb sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce in Country Woman July/August 2003, p33
Reviews forPork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2013