Pork Tenderloin with Glazed Onions Recipe
- 4 large sweet onions, sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In large skillet, saute onions in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the apricots, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper; cook until onions are tender.
- Place pork tenderloins on a rack coated with cooking spray in a shallow roasting pan; top with onion mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with onion mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Glazed Onions(4)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe several times and it's always a hit. looks as delicious as it taste.
This is amazing! Sweet, savory, tender meat. This will make a great special occasion dinner or company dinner. Impressive & easy. Can't beat it.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >