- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To make relish, pulse cranberries in food processor until finely chopped. Combine with next seven ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup relish for grilling; cover and refrigerate the rest.
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over direct heat 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally and spooning with reserved relish, until thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Discard used relish. Slice meat; serve with refrigerated relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry-Orange Relish
"Great way to use extra cranberries during the holiday season. The relish has some kick to it and tastes great with the pork. We broiled the pork instead of grilling it.This is a quick and easy way to make a tasty dish."