I like how grilled pork and fruit bring out the best in each other. If you have leftover relish, break out the tortilla chips! —Cindy Esposito, Bloomfield, New Jersey
Recommended: 65 Heart-Healthy Suppers
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To make relish, pulse cranberries in food processor until finely chopped. Combine with next seven ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup relish for grilling; cover and refrigerate the rest.
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over direct heat 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally and spooning with reserved relish, until thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Discard used relish. Slice meat; serve with refrigerated relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry-Orange Relish in Taste of Home November 2016, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry-Orange Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review