- tenderloin. Sprinkle each with the cheese, sunflower kernels and
- bacon. Close tenderloins; tie at 1-1/2-in. to 2-in. intervals with
- kitchen string and secure ends with toothpicks. Spread remaining
- pesto over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 425°
- for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cover
- and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork equals 308 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.