- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 4 ounces canned bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. Add the mushrooms, onions and peas; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger and sugar; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Stir-Fry
Sort By :
Yummy recipe! I used some leftover pork tenderloin to make a faster meal. I also used a bag of coleslaw (without dressing) instead of the plain cabbage so I didn't have to shred it!