Pork Tenderloin Nectarine Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced
- 4 ounces Havarti cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted almonds
- 1 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, syrup and oil. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 3. Divide salad greens among six plates; top with pork, nectarines, cheese, onion and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 434 calories, 27g fat (7g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Nectarine Salad
"i added dried cranberries and used light raspberry slad dressing instead of maple... next i'm using bleu cheese instead of havarti, and peel, seed, and dice the cucumber... great idea"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.