Pork Tenderloin Nectarine Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced
- 4 ounces Havarti cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted almonds
- 1 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, syrup and oil. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 3. Divide salad greens among six plates; top with pork, nectarines, cheese, onion and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 salad with scant 3 tablespoons dressing equals 434 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Nectarine Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.