- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced
- 4 ounces Havarti cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted almonds
- 1 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, syrup and oil. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Divide salad greens among six plates; top with pork, nectarines, cheese, onion and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Nectarine Salad
Sort By :
"i added dried cranberries and used light raspberry slad dressing instead of maple... next i'm using bleu cheese instead of havarti, and peel, seed, and dice the cucumber... great idea"