- skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork on both sides. Remove
- and keep warm.
- Add broth mixture to the same skillet; bring to a boil. Combine
- cornstarch and water until smooth and gradually stir into skillet.
- Return pork to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2
- minutes or until sauce is thickened and pork is tender. Serve pork
- with sauce. Top with feta cheese, onions and remaining strawberries.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 649 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.