- lightly with browning sauce if desired. Top with remaining spinach;
- sprinkle with nutmeg. Arrange mushroom caps around meat; sprinkle
- with remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10
- minutes longer or until a meat thermometer inserted into meat layer
- reads 160°-170°. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces equals 275 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.