Pork Tenderloin Fajitas Recipe
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder and cumin; set aside. In a large skillet, saute pork in oil until no longer pink. Add onion and green pepper; cook until crisp-tender.
- 2. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; toss to coat. Spoon onto tortillas; serve with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 327 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.