Pork Tenderloin Fajitas Recipe
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder and cumin; set aside. In a large skillet, saute pork in oil until no longer pink. Add onion and green pepper; cook until crisp-tender.
- 2. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; toss to coat. Spoon onto tortillas; serve with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 327 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
"Easy! Great! quick! This is a great use of pork tenderloin, wasn't dry. Very flavorful. Didn't have green pepper but lots of onions. Served Black bean and corn salad with it. Along with a bag of tortilla chips for a great family weeknight meal! As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I enjoyed recipes that I can prepare quickly and yet still give lots of flavor to the dish!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.