- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1 envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine seasoning mix and reserved juice; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the red pepper, onion and pineapple on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade from pork. Grill pork and foil packet, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender. Remove from the grill. Cover pork and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut tenderloin into strips; place on tortillas. Top with vegetable mixture, cheese and avocado; fold in sides. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Fajitas(3)
Sort By :
Love, love, love this!!!
Good! I wasnt sure how I would like the pineapple but it added a nice tropical flavor to the fajitas. I realized at home I had forgot to buy fajita seasoning, so I just used taco seasoning ~ it turned out fine. We omited the avocados but made fresh guacamole to go with and also served w/ a pineapple & mango chipotle salsa. Very yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >