Pork Tenderloin Diane Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut tenderloin into eight pieces; place each piece between two pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper and flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 3. To the pan juices, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; heat through, stirring occasionally. Pour over the pork and sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (prepared with margarine) equals 214 calories, 14 g fat (0 saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Diane
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.