Pork Tenderloin Diane Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut tenderloin into eight pieces; place each piece between two pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper and flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 3. To the pan juices, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; heat through, stirring occasionally. Pour over the pork and sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 214 calories, 14g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Diane
"Made it last night - it was wonderful!"
"Loved it. Super easy to make and delicious. Good advice from previous reviewers to double the sauce."
"This was a breeze to put together and took very little time. Excellent especially the sauce. Doubled the recipe - still not enough will triple it the next time. But then we are gravy freaks."
"Yum, absolutely quick and simple. I can see why some of the other people would double the sauce to serve over a side. It looks beautiful on the serving plate, and would look fantastic with some broccoli next to it, if I were sharing with other people, since its just me its alone on the serving plate. I would definitely make this again, and can't wait to see how it is cold tomorrow in a sandwich for lunch."
"I made this several weeks ago and my husband and I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I would make it again. If I do, I'll definitely cut back on the lemon pepper and juice. We love both of these ingredients, but they took away from the pork taste too much. I'm trying the marinated pork medallions tonight."
"Delicious. My family loved it! I would recommend doubling the butter and sauce ingredients. The sauce is wonderful drizzled over rice! A simple, tasty meal, elegant enough for company! You can't go wrong here."
"Very tasty as well as simple and fast. Nice to make when you want to do something a little different with your tenderloin steaks."
"The tenderloin & lemon pepper tasted good but the sauce was interesting to say the least! I would not make this sauce again. Thanks."
"Excellent flavor but I would double the sauce next time."
"Wonderfully quick and delicious. My husband thought we should have it again tomorrow."
"This was easy and oh so good."
"Very tasty! May want to double the sauce. I like that it has pantry staples."
"I make this recipe for my family regularly. It is one of our favorites."
"My husband and i are living in France for a year. I made this recipe tonight with 2 very fresh pork chops from the large and plentiful open-air market in our city. I did not modify the sauce at all, and it was a lovely compliment to the tender and juicy chops!"
"Very tasty and easy to make. Will definitely make it again."
"I made this tonight and it was very good. Nice and simple with ingredients I usually have on hand. There wasn't a lot of sauce, but it was enough because it was so full of flavor."