- a waxed paper-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking sheet; freeze
- until firm. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be
- frozen for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen taquitos: Arrange desired number of taquitos in a
- single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 12-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve with toppings. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 taquito (calculated without toppings) equals 162 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.