- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the mirin, tamari and
- cornstarch. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for
- at least 1 hour.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Spread noodles over a paper towel-lined baking sheet; set
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. In a small bowl, combine the
- broth, oyster sauce, mirin, tamari, cornstarch, ginger and garlic.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 2 minutes. Add
- the cabbage, corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, celery
- and shallots; cook 4-6 minutes longer or until pork is no longer
- pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in snow peas; heat
- Meanwhile, arrange noodles into six nests on a greased baking sheet;
- spray tops with cooking spray. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 7-9
- minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve with stir-fry. Yield:
- 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now