- Transfer to a bowl; cool. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold
- water; drain well. Fill a shallow bowl with water. Soak a rice paper
- in the water just until pliable, about 30-45 seconds (depending on
- thickness of rice papers); remove, allowing excess water to drip
- Place on a flat surface. Layer meat mixture and noodles down the
- center; top with romaine. Fold both ends over filling; fold one long
- side over the filling, then roll up tightly. Place seam side down on
- a serving platter. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with damp paper towels until serving. Cut rolls diagonally in
- half and serve with sweet chili sauce. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.