Who knew that five ingredients could be so delicious? These ribs are so tender they literally fall off the bone.—Shari Sieg of Silver Springs, Florida
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Place ribs in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or
- until meat is tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 6 ounces cooked pork equals 579 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 1,198 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.