- and pepper; pour into the skillet; add vegetables.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and vegetables are
- crisp-tender. Top with pork; cover and cook until a meat thermometer
- reaches 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 248 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 732 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer