- until browned. Remove and keep warm. Stir 1/3 cup broth into a
- skillet, scraping browned bits. In a bowl, combine flour and
- remaining broth until smooth. Stir into skillet. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir
- in the sour cream, dill, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with
- cutlets. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 687 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer