Pork Schnitzel with Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 pork sirloin cutlets (4 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- DILL SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and pepper. In a second shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. In a third bowl, mix bread crumbs and paprika.
- Pound pork cutlets with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip cutlets in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork in batches; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to a serving plate; keep warm. Wipe skillet clean if necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and broth until smooth; stir into same skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream and dill; heat through (do not boil). Spoon over pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Schnitzel with Dill Sauce(13)
Sort By :
This was absolutely delicious!!! Pork was so tender!
Very good recipe. Will definately add this to my dinner list.
This was a big hit at our house. The pork as very tender and the dill sauce was very yummy. It was pretty simple to make and the ingredients were pretty mush kitchen staples at my house.
Absolutely fantastic. Took me a while to pound out the cutlets, so I would say closer to 30 minutes than 20, but this was delicious. I fried in coconut oil instead of vegetable oil b/c it's better for you, and it turned out great. Will definitely be making again!
This is one of the best meals I have ever cooked. Absolutely delicious!