- cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to a
- serving plate; keep warm. Wipe skillet clean if necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and broth until smooth; add to same
- skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2
- minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream and dill; heat through (do not
- boil). Serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 451 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 739 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer