- slices in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in baking pan. Layer with
- prosciutto and mozzarella; top with remaining pork.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the wine, vinegar, shallot,
- lemon juice and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced
- by half. Reduce heat to low; stir in cream. Gradually whisk in
- butter until butter is melted. Remove from the heat; strain. Stir in
- capers. Serve with scallopini. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 321 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.