Pork Sausage Ring
Of all the recipes I've received, this one from my sister-in-law is my favorite. It's fun way to serve scrambled eggs.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed saltines
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- Scrambled eggs
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add cracker crumbs, apple and
- sausage; mix well. Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Drain; unmold onto
- serving platter. Fill center with scrambled eggs. Yield: 10-12
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.