Pork Sausage Ring Recipe
Of all the recipes I've received, this one from my sister-in-law is my favorite. It's fun way to serve scrambled eggs.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours YIELD:10-12 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed saltines
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 2 pounds Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- Scrambled eggs
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add cracker crumbs, apple and sausage; mix well. Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Drain; unmold onto serving platter. Fill center with scrambled eggs. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC