- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed saltines
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- Scrambled eggs
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add cracker crumbs, apple and sausage; mix well. Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Drain; unmold onto serving platter. Fill center with scrambled eggs. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Ring
"PS - Oops! I mean line the mold with greased or non-stick foil. Sorry."
"My sons and their friends loved this recipe. However, I would line the mold with plastic wrap for easier unmolding (mine fell apart a little when I tried to unmold it), and next time I will try using the non-salted saltines and increasing the amt of apple to 2 cups."