- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed saltines
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 2 pounds Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- Scrambled eggs
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add cracker crumbs, apple and sausage; mix well. Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Drain; unmold onto serving platter. Fill center with scrambled eggs. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Pork Sausage Ring in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p5
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review