Pork Sausage Puff Recipe
"I like to serve this special brunch dish to overnight guests because I can prepare it the night before," notes Christina French of Elkhart, Indiana. "The recipe, which I changed a bit to suit our family's tastes, came from a dear lady at our church."
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked bulk pork sausage (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 426 calories, 30 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 271 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Puff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC