"I like to serve this special brunch dish to overnight guests because I can prepare it the night before," notes Christina French of Elkhart, Indiana. "The recipe, which I changed a bit to suit our family's tastes, came from a dear lady at our church."
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Sausage Puff in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Puff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2009
"this was easy to make and I have made this up with chopped ham instead of sausage and also with mushrooms, green pepper and onions...this is an easy recipe to change as your famililes tastes might change."