Pork Sausage Puff Recipe
"I like to serve this special brunch dish to overnight guests because I can prepare it the night before," notes Christina French of Elkhart, Indiana. "The recipe, which I changed a bit to suit our family's tastes, came from a dear lady at our church."
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked bulk pork sausage (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Sausage Puff in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Puff(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2009
this was easy to make and I have made this up with chopped ham instead of sausage and also with mushrooms, green pepper and onions...this is an easy recipe to change as your famililes tastes might change.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >