Pork Sausage Puff Recipe
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked bulk pork sausage (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Puff(1)
Sort By :
this was easy to make and I have made this up with chopped ham instead of sausage and also with mushrooms, green pepper and onions...this is an easy recipe to change as your famililes tastes might change.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >