Pork Sausage Patties Recipe
With savory pork sausage patties, any breakfast gets a boost. These little beauties will certainly have them coming back for seconds. —Carole Thomson, Komarno, Manitoba
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound sage bulk pork sausage
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- 3. Freeze option: Prepare uncooked patties and freeze, covered, on a plastic wrap-lined baking sheet until firm. Transfer patties to a resealable plastic bag; return to freezer. To use, cook frozen patties as directed, increasing time as necessary for a thermometer to read 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC