Pork Sausage Patties
With savory Pork Sausage Patties from Carole Thomson of Komarno, Manitoba, Any breakfast gets a boost. These little beauties will certainly have them coming back for seconds.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound sage bulk pork sausage
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble sausage
- over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 6 minutes on
- each side or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Yield: 6 servings.