Pork Sausage Patties Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound sage bulk pork sausage
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Patties(3)
Sort By :
This recipe was excellent as is. We did make it a second time and doubled it but also added 1/2 Tbs maple syrup, about 1/2 Cup chopped apple and another 1 Tbs Flour, it turned out AMAZING. This recipe is definitly a keeper!
I really was hoping to love these since I love breakfast sausage, but the sausage mixture was way too moist and very hard to work with. . . I doubled the recipe so I could feed more people, but next time I will not double the egg and milk. . . hopefully that will do the trick! Otherwise, they tasted great!
good but please the calorie info
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >