Pork Sauerkraut Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (27 ounces) sauerkraut, drained
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine sauerkraut and hash browns. Top with pork chops. Combine soup, onion, water, sugar and vinegar; pour over all. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 1,178 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Sauerkraut Casserole
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer