- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for dipping sauce. Pour remaining sauce into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork slices onto 20 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place skewers on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, combine peanut butter and water in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in lime juice and reserved soy sauce mixture. Serve with skewers. Yield: 20 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Satay
Sort By :
This is one of my favorite recipes from Quick and Simple. I've made it a bunch of times. Going to make it for dinner tomorrow in fact! It's so different from what I usually make. I made it for a friend once so she could try it too. I'm a sucker for peanut butter and wasn't sure how it would be in a dish like this, but it's SO good! I'm actually going to let it marinade for 24+ hrs. so making dinner after work won't take as long.
This sauce is great! I marinated chicken thighs in this sauce all day and grilled them...turned out incredible!
Made them for a party. They were a big hit and others asked for the recipe.
Delicious! Easy to make, really attractive on the plate....what's not to love? This is a keeper!
My husband and I loved this! The marinade is versatile, so I like to double it up to use on steak and chicken. If making the dip, I'll probably go a little easy on the peanut butter next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Satay >
- Pork Appetizers >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >