Pork Salad Rolls Recipe
Our teenage boys request these sandwiches so much I often prepare extra pork roast with this recipe in mind. They especially like them served on tortillas.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:6 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches) or hard rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper. Add the pork, celery and grapes; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture down the center of each tortilla; add lettuce if desired; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 378 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC