Our teenage boys request these sandwiches so much I often prepare extra pork roast with this recipe in mind. They especially like them served on tortillas.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches) or hard rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper. Add the pork, celery and grapes; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture down the center of each tortilla; add lettuce if desired; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Salad Rolls in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p92
Reviews for Pork Salad Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review